Embedded jquery/jflot copies

Hi all,

Catching up on older stuff in my inbox: Neil Mitchell, the upstream of
hoogle, has written two Haskell libraries for unifying the use of jquery
and jquery-flot in Haskell web applications. These will allow a cleaner
way to deal with minified copies, copies without licence, etc. for us in
Debian.

hoogle in its future version 5 has already switched to use these, and a
few other upstreams have or are in the process of doing it, so I think
it would be a good idea for us to package these, and convert packages
that ship these copies to use the libraries instead (and push such
changes upstream where upstream hasn't already done so).

Unless someone disagrees, I'll start with the ITPs/packaging.

thanks!
iustin