Re: Processing of pandoc_1.13.2~dfsg-4_amd64.changes

Quoting Joachim Breitner (2015-04-29 10:44:07)
> Am Dienstag, den 28.04.2015, 19:29 +0200 schrieb Jonas Smedegaard:
>>> Please upload what you intended to upload and override whatever
>>> mistakes I made :-)
>>
>> Will do.  :-)
>
> I’m particularly worried that I broke your (backward-compatible)
> handling of data-path and pandoc-data, so please have a close look.

Thanks for mentioning specifically.

That data-path issue is what have delayed upload of newer Pandoc: At
first I thought you'd misunderstood it being only a backporting aid
(should do no harm for modern builds), but a revert and failed rebuild
educated me that apparently recent changes break that hack of mine.

Pandoc is now back to not supporting backport to oldstable as you
changed, and I have instead tightened build-dependency on
haskell-devscripts: Seems you trusted my comments that versioning as
unneeded by now and didn't notice when merging our parallel work that
I'd corrected that:
https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-haskell/pandoc.git/commit/?id=4adc552

In summary: You didn't break anything - only arguably failed in
perfecting you change _because_ you trusted my instructions :-P

 - Jonas