Re: [Pkg-haskell-commits] darcs: haskell-exceptions: New upsteam release

* Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org> [2015-04-22 09:57:18+0200]
> > > Weird, never seen that. Can you try the commands
> > > $ apt-cache -t experimental dumpavail | grep-dctrl -F GHC-Package . -s GHC-Package -n
> > > and
> > > $ apt-cache -t experimental dumpavail | grep-dctrl -F Package -s Version -n -X happy
> > > and see if that shows the problem? If so, you can debug it from there.
> >
> > Both have same output:
> >
> > 	grep-dctrl: -:2: expected a colon.
> > 	E: read, still have 733 to read but none left
>
> did you look at the output of "apt-cache -t experimental dumpavail", if
> that makes sense? It should look like a usual Debian’s Package format.

Nevermind now, I don't need docker now and don't have this problem
in main environment.

> Ah, I had forgotten to commit additional-cabals/haddock-2.14.3.1.cabal.
> Can you try again?

Better this way.

	775 packages successfully tested for co-installability.
	22 packages carry Debian-specific patches.
	208 packages have newer versions on hackage
	19 error(s) in total.

19 errors is okay?

Also, can you please explain what are patches in package-plan repo
and how they correspond to patches in each package repo?

--
Best regards, Dmitry Bogatov <KAction@gnu.org>,
Free Software supporter, esperantisto and netiquette guardian.