Stuff in NEW will delay migration

Hi,

Small service announcement.

The recent round of upgrades included a few new packages. As usual, I
uploaded them together with the rest, but this means that the rest will
be in uninstallable until the packages passed NEW. Unfortunately, NEW
processing seems to be slower these week (due to the imminent release,
maybe).

Sometimes I rebuild packages dependent on NEW packages locally, so that
at least I can continue working on this, but it seems that some of the
packages in NEW are dependencies of packages high in the dependency
tree, so this is getting annoying.