Re: hsx2hs and haskell-src-exts-1.16

On Tue, 17 Mar 2015 17:50:43 -0700
David Fox <ddssff@gmail.com> wrote:

> We build with the changes in https://github.com/seereason/hsx2hs.git.

That looks good, but it would be better, if there would be a release on
hackage, since our infrastructure builds on building packages from
hackage (though it's possible to build packages not from hackage).

The repository listed on hackage doesn't seem very active. Do you know
whether they're active? If not, have you thought about taking over the
hackage package[1]?

[1] https://wiki.haskell.org/Taking_over_a_package

Regards
Sven