Re: cabal-debian-4.23.1

Hi,

Am Freitag, den 27.02.2015, 21:54 +0300 schrieb Dmitry Bogatov:
> fmlist
> list-like
> network
> network-uri
> debian
> cabal-debian
>
> First 4 are tested in sbuild, but I have problem with haskell-debian --
> build via `sbuild` does not apply patches. Maybe any one encountered?

according to the package plan, we cannot upgrade network without
upgrading (at least) cabal-install, happstack-server, hslogger, HTTP and
websockets:
http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-haskell/package-plan.git/commit/?h=ghc-7.8&id=ddea60333fec7ab3fa96f4ff3999da92e8b563d1

Sven, weren’t you interested in tackling the network migration? Should
be pretty simple, though, these upgrades are all minor upgrades.