Re: hledger-lib upload without hledger upload?

* Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org> [2015-02-10 14:10:18+0100]
> Dear Dmitry,
>
> I just noticed that you did prepared an upload of hledger-lib-0.24
> without accompagning uploads of the other hledger packages. Is there a
> reason for that?

No. Currently hledger-0.24 is not prepared, hledger-lib-0.24 is.  I did
not expected you to upload hledger-lib-0.24, I just pushed my work to
make it safe and visible.

I should put `unreleased` on it. Sorry for confusion.

--
Best regards, Dmitry Bogatov <KAction@gnu.org>,
Free Software supporter, esperantisto and netiquette guardian.