HsQML Package Ready

Hey everyone,

I managed to get a few more issues lined out in the HsQML package. I was
originally concerned there would be runtime issues if both qt4 and qt5
were installed but after talking to the qt-kde debian team and the HsQML
author this is not the case.

The only other outstanding issue would be the patch for HsQml's custom
Setup.hs (the pkg-config file name is printed to stdout):

http://www.mail-archive.com/debian-haskell@lists.debian.org/msg05646.html
http://anonscm.debian.org/darcs/pkg-haskell/haskell-hsqml/patches/

Is this patch a blocker? I haven't had much luck modifying the cdbs
scripts. It doesn't appear critical to me so I'm wondering if the
package can be uploaded to unstable or experimental? (I have not updated
the package plan, yet).

Regards,

--
Christopher Reichert