libghc-haskeline-dev conflicts with ghc!

[PLEASE KEEP IN CC]

Hello!

In attempt to build hledger-0.24 (I already built hledger-lib-0.24)
I encountered strange problem installing haskeline.

Take a look:
# apt-cache policy ghc
ghc:
  Installed: 7.8.20141223-1
  Candidate: 7.6.3-20
  Package pin: 7.6.3-20
  Version table:
 *** 7.8.20141223-1 500
        200 http://mirror.yandex.ru/debian/ experimental/main amd64 Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
     7.6.3-20 500
        400 http://mirror.yandex.ru/debian/ jessie/main amd64 Packages
        300 http://mirror.yandex.ru/debian/ sid/main amd64 Packages
     7.4.1-4 500
        500 http://mirror.yandex.ru/debian/ wheezy/main amd64 Packages

Of course. Now

# apt-cache policy libghc-haskeline-dev
libghc-haskeline-dev:
  Installed: (none)
  Candidate: 0.7.1.3-1
  Package pin: 0.7.1.3-1
  Version table:
     0.7.1.3-2+b1 500
        200 http://mirror.yandex.ru/debian/ experimental/main amd64 Packages
     0.7.1.3-1 500
        400 http://mirror.yandex.ru/debian/ jessie/main amd64 Packages
        300 http://mirror.yandex.ru/debian/ sid/main amd64 Packages
     0.6.4.7-1+b1 500
        500 http://mirror.yandex.ru/debian/ wheezy/main amd64 Packages

Not present. Let's install.

# aptitude install libghc-haskeline-{dev,doc,prof} -t experimental

  libghc-haskeline-dev libghc-haskeline-doc libghc-haskeline-prof
  0 packages upgraded, 3 newly installed, 0 to remove and 131 not
  upgraded.
  Need to get 1334 kB of archives. After unpacking 13,0 MB will be used.
   ghc : Conflicts: libghc-haskeline-dev but 0.7.1.3-2+b1 is to be
  installed.

     Keep the following packages at their current version:
     1)     libghc-haskeline-dev [Not Installed]
     2)     libghc-haskeline-prof [Not Installed]

Accept this solution? [Y/n/q/?] q
Abandoning all efforts to resolve these dependencies.
Abort.

I do not understand it. I tried to rebuild it myself,

# pkg-haskell-checkout haskell-haskeline
# cd haskell-haskeline
# debuild -us -uc
# cd ..
# LC_ALL=C sudo dpkg -i libghc-haskeline-dev_0.7.1.3-2_amd64.debian
dpkg: regarding libghc-haskeline-dev_0.7.1.3-2_amd64.deb containing
 ghc conflicts with libghc-haskeline-dev
   libghc-haskeline-dev (version 0.7.1.3-2) is to be installed.

dpkg: error processing archive libghc-haskeline-dev_0.7.1.3-2_amd64.deb
(--install):
 conflicting packages - not installing libghc-haskeline-dev
  libghc-haskeline-dev_0.7.1.3-2_amd64.deb

PS. There is chances that you already received this message a dozen of
times, but according to mail archives this is not the case.