Re: [Pkg-haskell-commits] darcs: haskell-hgettext: add-autopkgtest

> Am 07.01.2015 um 16:21 schrieb Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org>:
>
> Hi,
>

> Am Mittwoch, den 07.01.2015, 16:13 +0100 schrieb Sven Bartscher:
>>> Also, I get
>>>       dpkg-source: Warnung: Testsuite-Feld enthält Wert autopkgtest,
>>>       aber keine Teststeuerdatei debian/tests/control
>>>
>>> Did you forget to add that file, or leave it out deliberately?
>>
>> I get that too, but don’t know why, since debian/tests/control does exist.
>
> heh, I did not even bother checking if it was missing. Indeed, it is
> there... *shrug*. Uploaded.

I think hgettext is rather useless, if you can’t build a package that
depends on it. so I think, this can be considered release critical.
I also noticed that the problems only occur if libghc-cabal-dev is
actually installed, otherwise not. (Even though I can’t explain why)

This means we should either remove it from jessie or upload that
 new version to unstable and ask the release team to let it into jessie.

When I prepared hgettext I assumed it would be uploaded to experimental
and decremented the dependency on haskell-devscripts, so it can be build
against unstable. As I see it we need to do uploads now:
- One into experimental to correct the dependency on haskell-hgettext
- The second into unstable to get the real fix there.

Regards
Sven