Re: finished packaging ghc-mod

From: Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org>
Subject: Re: finished packaging ghc-mod
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 20:29:50 +0100

I thought we added you to the group on alioth. You can put your
packaging on darcs.debian.org directly then!

Ok I thought you wanted to review them before I do that.

I am getting an error when executing the command to add the commit
hooks though:

    $ ssh darcs.debian.org
/home/groups/pkg-haskell/tools/add-hooks.sh haskell-monad-journal
    Sending mail to pkg-haskell-commits@lists.alioth.debian.org
about Initial Check-In
    Notification failed: 403 Forbidden
    <title>403 Forbidden</title>
    </head><body>
    <h1>Forbidden</h1>
/pkg-haskell/pet-notify.cgi
    on this server.<br />
    <hr>
    <address>Apache/2.4.10 (Debian) Server at pet.43-1.org Port
80</address>

Not sure whats going on there?

--Daniel