Re: [Helium] Maintenance state of Helium?

Hi,

Am Dienstag, den 21.10.2014, 17:20 +0200 schrieb Joachim Breitner:
> Am Dienstag, den 21.10.2014, 16:26 +0200 schrieb Jurriaan Hage:
> > with Helium on Hackage, I am not sure whether it would make sense
> > to include it in Debian again, but I guess in the state it is now in,
> > it could be included. It seems stable enough (although I did spot some
> > small errors in the .cabal files).
>
> if you think so then that’s certainly a reason to reconsider: Having an
> active upstream is always a big plus!
>
> I’ll look into it the next days.

I had a look, and noticed new dependencies (Top, lvmrun), which will
slow things down a bit.

Top provides both a library and an exectuable. Which are required for
building helium? And which for using helium? Also, is lvmrun required to
build helium, or at runtime?

Thanks,