ghc arm llvm breakage

So ghc on armel/armhf started building non-functioning executables after
the update to llvm-3.5 last week. See #763078. Took a few tries, but
this problem is now worked around in the ghc package.

I do not know if that broken ghc would also build broken libraries. As
far as I can tell, no haskell library packages would have successfully
built with it, because the Setup program would have failed to work,
and our packages always build and run Setup (even when the cabal file
has Build-Type: Simple).

So we seem to have dodged any particularly bad fallout.

If there are any packages that build an executable with ghc --make, that
were uploaded in the past week, they'd be broken by this problem.

--
see shy jo