getPeerCred on kfreebsd-*

Hi,

the latest version of haskell-dbus is failing on the BSDs, as it started
to use getPeerCred in haskell-network. That is only available if the
following configure.ac snippet detects it:

dnl --------------------------------------------------
dnl * test for SO_PEERCRED and struct ucred
dnl --------------------------------------------------
AC_MSG_CHECKING(for SO_PEERCRED and struct ucred in sys/socket.h)
AC_COMPILE_IFELSE([AC_LANG_PROGRAM([[#include <sys/types.h>
#include <sys/socket.h>
#ifndef SO_PEERCRED
# error no SO_PEERCRED
#endif
struct ucred u;]])],ac_cv_ucred=yes,ac_cv_ucred=no)
if test "x$ac_cv_ucred" = xno; then
    old_CFLAGS="$CFLAGS"
    CFLAGS="-D_GNU_SOURCE $CFLAGS"
    AC_COMPILE_IFELSE([AC_LANG_PROGRAM([[#include <sys/types.h>
#include <sys/socket.h>
#ifndef SO_PEERCRED
# error no SO_PEERCRED
#endif
struct ucred u;]])],ac_cv_ucred=yes,ac_cv_ucred=no)
    if test "x$ac_cv_ucred" = xyes; then
        EXTRA_CPPFLAGS=-D_GNU_SOURCE
    fi
else
    old_CFLAGS="$CFLAGS"
fi
if test "x$ac_cv_ucred" = xno; then
    CFLAGS="$old_CFLAGS"
    AC_MSG_RESULT(no)
else
    AC_DEFINE([HAVE_STRUCT_UCRED], [1], [Define to 1 if you have both SO_PEERCRED and struct ucred.])
    AC_MSG_RESULT(yes)
fi

Would you care to see if this is actually supported on BSD, and suggest
a patch against haskell-network (no haskell knowledge required, I
think)? Or, if it is not supported, tell me so so that I can remove
haskell-dbus on the BSDs.

Thanks,