Re: I request to please add me to pkg-haskell

Dear Noriyuki,

Am Samstag, den 30.08.2014, 23:07 +0900 schrieb N. Ohkawa:
> I'm Noriyuki OHKAWA, Haskell and Agda user.
> I wish to join pkg-haskell to maintainance haskell-graceful pkg
> and debianize fluent-logger-haskell and related hackages.

thanks for your interest. I see that these packages are your own. May I
ask why you want them to be in Debian? I.e. do you expect a relevant
number of users of the Debian packaging, or are there Haskell
applications using it that you plan to package?

(When packaging your own library there is always the risk of a vanity
upload that does not really benefit the distribution, although I see
that your packages are somewhat old and actively maintained, so that is
a good sign, and you are probably fine.)

Also, are you subscribed to d-haskell, so that I can drop you from CC?