Re: hgettext not migrating without reason.

On Thu, 14 Aug 2014 14:32:08 +0200
Sven Bartscher <sven.bartscher@weltraumschlangen.de> wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I noticed that haskell-hgettext doesn't migrate to testing.
> The PTS says, it's not migrating because it depends on haskell-src-exts
> and haskell-uniplate.
> However, both of them seem to be fine.
> Has anyone any idea what's going on? Is this maybe some kind of bug in
> Britney?

I now noticed that it's not migrating to testing because it makes
libghc-hgettext-{dev,prof} uninstallable.
I guess this is because libghc-uniplate-dev was rebuilt in unstable
after it migrated to testing. So libghc-hgettext-dev now depends on the
version in unstable. So it seems that hgettext needs to be rebuilt
against the testing versions to migrate to testing.

This seems like a deadlock, but I'm sure it's not the first time this
happens. How are such problems normally solved?

Regards
Sven