Re: RM: haskell-tls-extra haskell-wai-logger-prefork haskell-date-cache -- ROM; obsoleted by upstream

Hi,

can I re-nudge? haskell-http-conduit has been built on armel, so the
remaining warnings by
$ dak rm -R -n haskell-tls-extra haskell-wai-logger-prefork haskell-date-cache
affect only the non-release arch sparc – but not removing these packages
prevents the testing migration for all our packages.