From: Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org>;
To: <debian-haskell@lists.debian.org>;
Subject: tools and all-packages moved to git
Sent: Mon, Apr 14, 2014 8:24:14 PM

Hi,

because it makes stuff easier for the jenkins integration, I converted
the tools/ repository to a git repository:
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-haskell/tools.git;a=summary

The all-pacakges subdirectory is a repository of its own, with the new
and better name of “package-plan” at
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-haskell/package-plan.git;a=summary

Sorry for the commit spam on the commits mailing list; I was naively
hoping that the tools on alioth are smart enough not to send 500 new
mails upon a new repository.

The darcs repository has been moved out of the way.

PS: Is it really true that I have to manually log into alioth and
perform the steps outlined on
https://wiki.debian.org/Alioth/Git#Separate_project
for every repository I create? This would be very annoying compared to
just "darcs push alioth:pkg-haskell/foo"