Re: Updating diagrams quest

Hello Joachim,

On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 12:20:52AM +0200, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> it seems your package is missing build dependencies:
>
> uglifyjs -o debian/jquery-1.6.4.min.js assets/jquery-1.6.4.js
> make: uglifyjs: Command not found
> make: *** [debian/jquery-1.6.4.min.js] Error 127
> dpkg-buildpackage: error: fakeroot debian/rules binary gave error exit status 2

Strange. I've built the package (once more) on a clean sid chroot and I
couldn't reproduce this issue. Besides, the only change[0] in the package
is an upper bound version bump on aeson.

[0] http://hdiff.luite.com/cgit/ekg/diff/?id=0.3.1.4&id2=0.3.1.3

/me checks the diff once more.

Ajem, just now I've realized that there was another bump of this type on
text. I think it may have escaped me because the change on the indentation
and the similarity of the numbers. That, or I should really order a pair of
glasses. Either way, surely this isn't the cause of the problem. After
building the package once again I'll push the dependency bump to darcs.

Cheers,
--
Raúl Benencia