Re: Haskell on arm needs help (was: hledger and hledger-web packages for raspbian)

Hi Peter,

Am Freitag, den 21.11.2014, 21:43 +0000 schrieb peter green:
> You might find asachi.debian.org useful, it's an APM x-gene mustang with
> 8 64-bit cores. Not sure of the clockspeed but i'm fairly sure it's
> high. The box has armel, armhf and arm64 chroots available for use.

Trying to use it, but ghc fails to install in the schroot, and using
just dd-schroot-cmd, I cannot debug this. Does installing ghc work
properly for you?

$ dd-schroot-cmd -c  ghc apt-get install ghc
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
ghc is already the newest version.
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 15 not upgraded.
1 not fully installed or removed.
Conf ghc (7.6.3-20 Debian:unstable [armhf])
Do it for real [Y/n]:
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
ghc is already the newest version.
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 15 not upgraded.
1 not fully installed or removed.
After this operation, 0 B of additional disk space will be used.
Download complete and in download only mode
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
ghc is already the newest version.
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 15 not upgraded.
1 not fully installed or removed.
After this operation, 0 B of additional disk space will be used.
Setting up ghc (7.6.3-20) ...
Illegal instruction
Illegal instruction
dpkg: error processing package ghc (--configure):
 subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit status 132
 ghc
Command apt-get --assume-yes -o Dpkg::Options::=--force-confnew install -- ghc exited with exit code 1.