Re: yi broken

Hi Marcel,

Am Mittwoch, den 10.09.2014, 18:51 +0200 schrieb Marcel Fourné:
> >It’s open to non-DMs, so if you are interested in helping out with yi
> >and the other 750 packages, that’d be great!
>
> Sounds daunting. I will try to get up to it in between, but there may
> be bumps.

added! Note that we currently don’t have a lack of new packages, but
mostly of keeping our packages up to date.

I suggest you view my DebConf talk on packaging Haskell (if you have not
already), have a quick read through https://wiki.debian.org/Haskell and
get accustomed to using
http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-haskell/package-plan.git/tree/README.md

Feel free to ask if you have any questions, here or on #debian-haskell
on OFTC.

Make sure you are subscribed to d-haskell, pkg-haskell-maintainers and
pkg-haskell-commits (the latter also to see and learn).

Identifying (and preferably testing, as far as possible) way to upgrade
packages like attoparsec, shakespeare or leksah would currently be the
most useful contribution.

If you like to develop stuff,
https://github.com/ddssff/cabal-debian/issues has a few things to work
on.