Less time

Greetings,

I wanted to announce that I will not have as much time for the DHG as I
had in the past. This is because I yesterday started an apprenticeship.
Since I have a long way there (every day, but I think I will move
closer sometime soon), I won't have much spare time at all and I don't
know how much I will use for the DHG.

I will continue to contribute, but it will be far less than before. I
really appreciated the work in the DHG and I hope I will have time to
do so in the future.

Regards (with a laughing and a whining eye)
Sven