Re: Four packages missing from ghc-doc Provides line, 7.8.20140710-1

Dear David,

Am Freitag, den 11.07.2014, 21:37 -0700 schrieb David Fox:

> I will try to look at this.  But it looks like these libraries
> *should* be included, so the fix is to add to the provides list:
>
> https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/ticket/8919
> http://www.reddit.com/r/haskell/comments/2af4jf/ghc783_is_out/ciufcfc

I’m still not convinced, as I wrote in
https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/ticket/8919#comment:16

We need the .so files for the ghc and haddock binaries themselves, but I
don’t think we necessarily have to include them as Haskell libraries,
and continue to build and ship them as usual.