Re: Taking over setlocale

Short note for everyone who got this through the debian-haskell list:
This mail was rejected by the haskell-cafe list. So please don't wonder
when I will send a similar mail anytime soon.

Has anyone an idea why this could have been rejected? Could that be
because I'm not subscribed to it?

Regards
Sven