Re: Several broken dependencies (rendering other packages FTBFS)

Hi all,

> On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 07:54:40PM +0100, Michael Tautschnig wrote:
> > haskell-yesod-auth-oauth:         libghc-authenticate-oauth-dev   wait: libghc-blaze-builder-conduit-dev
> >
> > So it might indeed all boil down to libghc-warp-dev and
> > libghc-blaze-builder-conduit-dev; the former appears to require giving back
> > haskell-warp, whereas the latter requires more work as it has libghc-conduit-dev
> > (< 1.1), with 1.1.6-1 of haskell-conduit being in the archive.
>
> Thanks, this one slipped through the cracks because I forgot the
> changelog entry.

Thanks a lot for the update and overall everyone involved for the quick
actions!!!

So yesterday I launched another rebuild (apologies for the late report, please
excuse if some of these have been addressed meanwhile) of all source packages
named haskell-.* with the following failing build dependencies:

haskell-yesod-auth-account         build-dep libghc-pandoc-dev
haskell-wai-eventsource            build-dep libghc-wai-dev (<< 2.2)
haskell-wai-handler-scgi           build-dep libghc-wai-dev (<< 2.2)
haskell-hgettext                   build-dep libghc-setlocale-dev - #739538
carettah                           build-dep libghc-pandoc-dev
haskell-hakyll                     build-dep libghc-pandoc-dev
xmonad                             build-dep libghc-pandoc-dev
pandoc                             build-dep libghc-http-conduit-dev
haskell-attoparsec-conduit         build-dep libghc-conduit-dev (<< 1.1)
haskell-base64-conduit             build-dep libghc-conduit-dev (<< 1.1)
haskell-blaze-builder-conduit      build-dep libghc-conduit-dev (<< 1.1)
haskell-filesystem-conduit         build-dep libghc-conduit-dev (<< 1.1)
haskell-network-conduit            build-dep libghc-conduit-dev (<< 1.1)
haskell-zlib-conduit               build-dep libghc-conduit-dev (<< 1.1)
haskell-wai-test                   build-dep libghc-blaze-builder-conduit-dev

I'd conclude the following:

- get pandoc sorted and uploaded
- get #739538 (ITP) into the archive
- fix build dependencies of all the above that depend on outdated versions

Sorry for the ongoing spamming,
Michael