Re: sponsorship-request for haskell-setlocale

Hi Sven,

Am Dienstag, den 29.04.2014, 21:57 +0200 schrieb Sven Bartscher:
> Hello everyone,
> a while ago I filed a bug against the sponsorship-request package for
> the package haskell-setlocale (not in Debian yet).
>
> Unfortunately I missed to send the report to the debian-haskell list. So
> I just wanted to note here that there is this open request.

you join the alioth group recently, right? In that case, please put the
package on darcs.debian.org, following the procedures outlined in
https://wiki.debian.org/Haskell and subpages and mark the package ready
for upload (changelog „unstable“, no tag). I (or someone else) can then
pick it up from there.

> I inserted the Debian Haskell Group in the maintainer field. I hope his
> is right.

Yes, that’s right. After all, you joined the group :-)