Re: Use VFPv3-D16 FPU for ARM builds
- To: Joachim Breitner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Use VFPv3-D16 FPU for ARM builds
- From: Jani Monoses <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 09:01:17 +0200
- Message-id: <CAP8=uG5X8NxGkoPTa+S4dQhHq=Fqy9OWCA1_V0VGWOUyPTS_JQ@mail.gmail.com>
- In-reply-to: <1398721875.31569.3.camel@kirk>
- References: <1398721875.31569.3.camel@kirk>
Here's the bug in LP and the trac issue it links to
the D16 part was Debian/Ubuntu specific, IIRC we define hardfloat in that particular variant (16 double registers) or we had a different naming for some reason.
I do not recognize the error message in your log though, it was something more telling in the bug I chased down back then.
Unfortunately I do not know about the current status of ARM in GHC. I know Colin Watson worked on ARM64 but that may not translate to ARM.