Re: Loose ends

Hello,

On Sun, Mar 09, 2014 at 11:28:41AM +0100, Joachim Breitner wrote:
>  * hoogle:
>    Needs an upgrade; scheduled in all-packages already.
>    This is a non trivial package, with the integration in Debian, so
>    needs a bit of care.
>    Also requires packaging shake

Any particular reason why you choose to package 4.2.27?

A fix for compatibility with WAI 2.0 is available since 4.2.24[0]. Maybe,
while we wait for a fix of shake's issues[1], we could package that version
since it doesn't depend on shake. At least we'll have Jenkins stop
complaining on that front.

[0] https://github.com/ndmitchell/hoogle/pull/39#issuecomment-30093058
[1] https://github.com/ndmitchell/shake/issues/100

Regards,