Failure building ghc-7.8 debs
- To: debian-haskell <email@example.com>
- Subject: Failure building ghc-7.8 debs
- From: David Fox <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 12:03:08 -0800
- Message-id: <CAJN_RF42j47-PW7KuCL3PK1=jTHGgtGtSziJk8Ed7RQ6JRvemail@example.com>
I have tried running dpkg-buildpackage on the ghc package uploaded to experimental and I get the same error from both debian wheezy and ubuntu precise after 14 meg of build progress messages:
"inplace/bin/ghc-cabal" copy libraries/template-haskell dist-install "strip" '/work/build/ghc/ghc-7.8.20140130/debian/tmp' '/usr' '/usr/lib/ghc' '/usr/share/doc/ghc-doc/html/libraries' 'v p dyn'
/work/build/ghc/ghc-7.8.20140130/debian/tmp/usr/lib/ghc/bin/ghc-pkg: error while loading shared libraries: libHSterminfo-0.4.0.0-ghc7.8.20140130.so
: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
I'm wondering if the control file is missing some build dependency?