Re: Taffybar in Debian

Le 23. 07. 13 15:46, José A. Romero L. a écrit :
That's wonderful news! I'm a Debian user since Potato times, and I will be
delighted to be able to just do "apt-get install taffybar". Thank you :-)

You're welcome, I'm happy for you. You are not the only happy Taffybar user, isn't it Daniel?

I forgot to mention that because of a Hoogle related bug, I had to change the spelling of your first name to « Jose' » in the package description. With a locale like my usual one (fr_CH.UTF-8) it doesn't occur, but with the C locale, haddock fails because of the Unicode character. This bug has already been reported (http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/hackage/ticket/626) and we'll revert the change as soon as it is corrected. I'm truly sorry about that.

Bye,
Louis