Re: ready for unstable

Hi,

Am Montag, den 22.07.2013, 17:06 +0200 schrieb Louis Bettens:
> Hi,
> Packages yi, gtk-traymanager and taffybar are ready unless I missed
> something important. I'm writing “unstable” in the changelog just now.

yi still needs the copyright file fixed; it was rejected when it was
first uploaded:
https://lists.debian.org/debian-haskell/2013/05/msg00021.html

gtk-traymanager looks good.

taffybar: If this program is configured by editing Haskell, then there
should be some kind of Recommends: on libghc-taffybar-dev from the
taffybar package, and probably some mention of this already in
taffybar’s package description, pointing out that people are very likely
to want libghc-taffybar-dev (and -doc) if they want taffybar.