Re: Dyre

Le 16. 07. 13 17:38, Daniel Silverstone a écrit :
I'd love it if someone packaged Taffybar for Debian -- save me having a local
build of it, but I think it has extra deps which are not packaged yet :-(

Looks interesting to me ; I'm currently using xmonad.
Let me take a look at the dependencies on the hackage page :
It depends on the haskell package dbus-core which is obsolete and says to use dbus, which is already packaged. I think it would be simpler if the upstream developers switched than if debian started to package obsolete packages. Have you any contact with upstream? We could submit a patch...
It also depends on gtk-traymanager. One could package it.
web-encoding is obsolete too. I'm confused about what it is used for in Taffybar (grep the code : it is only used to re-encode a decoded HTML stream...).

I'd do it myself, but I'm still (slowly) spooling up on current packaging
practice.

I would be happy to help you within my means.

Louis