Gentle NEW nudge: haskell-groups, haskell-universe, haskell-data-default-class, haskell-intervals, haskell-numeric-extras

Dear FTP-Masters,

there are a few Haskell packages in the NEW queue that have been broken
out of existing package by upstream, and thus already have a number of
rdeps in Debian. I believe the list in the subject lists these packages.
I’d be grateful if you could have a look.

(There are more Haskell packages in NEW, but I believe that they do not
yet have rdeps in Debian, so I don’t want to do unwarranted nudges for
them.)

Thanks!