New uploads

Hi Clint,

I noticed that you started uploading new packages. This is of course
great, as that’s our mission, and your work is appreciated.

OTOH, in the interest of general sanity, we really should try to keep
our set of packages installable. I tried to adjust packages.txt into a
consistent set again (e.g. diagrams will have to be upgraded), but got
stuck with:
trying: bifunctors-4.1.0.1
rejecting: netwire-4.0.7 (conflict: bifunctors==4.1.0.1, netwire => bifunctors>=0.1 && <4)
Currently, there is no version of netwire compatible with bifunctors 4.

I really believe that we are better off avoiding such situations
_before_ doing the uploads, and we do have the tools for it. But this is
not the first time that it did not work and DHG members (not only you,
of course) made upgrades that led to a temporarily unfixable situation.

So either
      * people disagree that we should avoid such situations (in which
        case we should have a discussion about it), or
      * the tools don’t work for you for some reason (in which case
        maybe we should have an IRC session and walk through it and fix
        any possible issues with it).

Which one is it?

Thanks,

Joachim Breitner