Eh, seriously, I you plan to ship that garbage with the next Linux distro, I'd say no, that is after all a bit embarrasing...

Cheers,
Andreas

On 02.11.2013 11:02, Nils Anders Danielsson wrote:
On 2013-11-01 18:33, Joachim Breitner wrote:
there are lots of changes in the package, including benchmark logs that
look like data that are not meant to be released.
http://hdiff.luite.com/cgit/Agda/diff/?id=2.3.2.2&id2=2.3.2.1

We generate two kinds of tar balls, one for the Agda wiki containing
lots of files (darcs dist), and one for Hackage, containing fewer files
(cabal sdist). This time it seems as if I accidentally uploaded the
"wiki" tar ball to Hackage...

The Hackage package still builds, so I don't think we need to take any
action.