Re: Agda needs a patch

Hi,

Le 15. 10. 13 11:57, Iain Lane a écrit :
Doing. I only noticed that one, but it also needs a cherry-picked
upstream patch for Alex 3.1.

The patch called “Support for Alex 3.1” seems to do. It just bumps the dependency. It passes pdebuild.

There's a lot of patches in the agda repo between the 2.3.2.1 tag and this patch, but I don't know yet which of them could have an impact on this issue. Can I solve it, please?

Louis

--
When I grow up,
I will run a Tor node around the clock,