Re: haskell-hashable_1.2.1.0-1_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into unstable

Hi Louis,

Am Samstag, den 12.10.2013, 19:46 +0200 schrieb Louis Bettens:
> The 0.7.0 release of yi fixes this bug, so I closed it in the changelog.
> Some package depended on by yi also depend on hashable. I updated
> uniplate and the others can be built with the new version.
>
> I'm taking a quick look at the other packages that depend on hashable to
> ensure they don't break.

thanks! Are you aware of
http://anonscm.debian.org/darcs/pkg-haskell/tools/all-packages/
This allows you to test package configurations (at least wrt Cabal
dependencies) prior to upgrading individual packages, and the
packages.txt file should always list the the current versions in
unstable (or the version to be uploaded ASAP).

Please mark any version bump there.