Re: lambdabot testing

On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 01:31:19PM +0200, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the lambdabot discussion seemed to have stopped. What is the latest
> state? Can we upload lambdabot now?

Hi,

While I was working in the patches I've realized that there is a new
upstream version in Hackage. In spite of being a minor revision of
lambdabot 4.3, a lot of function names were changed and the patch that
Joachim wrote is no longer usable.

I will start working in this new version, using as a base the changes made
in the unreleased 4.3-1 package. Also, as there were no objections when the
topic was raised, I will disable the IRC and social plugins because it
doesn't make much sense to have them in a stand-alone version.

Cheers.
--
rul