Re: lambdabot testing

On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 01:31:19PM +0200, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the lambdabot discussion seemed to have stopped. What is the latest
> state? Can we upload lambdabot now?

I haven't found time to work in the patches you proposed in the other
thread. I'll try to work on them this week.

I've just successfully built lambdabot from the darcs repo in my unclean
sid box without any problems, but there seems to be a problem, at least for
me, when building in a clean pbuilder environment. It seems that pbuilder
is unable to resolve lambdabot dependencies, and I haven't found the cause
yet. Has anyone had similar problems?

Cheers.