haskell-devscripts 0.8.19

Dear pandoc maintainer,

Also, I let you know that the fix on line 47 of debian/rules seems obsolete, since hlibrary.mk was fixed.

Bonus question: Is there a way to know which other source packages have build-dependencies on haskell-devscripts? aptitude permits searching dependencies amongst binary packages with its search patterns... Is there something like that? I could have missed that there was such a build-dependency on pandoc!

Greetings,
Louis Bettens