Re: I've finished

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 31.07.2013, 18:20 +0200 schrieb Louis Bettens:
> Hello,
> I'm done pushing.

nice, thanks. I am right in assuming that these changes are tested and
ready to be uploaded?

> By the way, I'm going on vacation in Sardinia for two weeks since
> Sunday. I'll be happy to resume working with you after that.

I’m at a summer school with limited networking for this and next week,
so I won’t be able to do the uploads. It would be great of another DD in
the team could handle these, preferably soon (to not degrade Louis’
motivation).