Taffybar in Debian

Dear Taffybar authors,
I am a new Debian maintainer but a user since long ago and I wanted you to know that Taffybar will be available on Debian's repositories. It is now about to get into the unstable distribution (debian.org/releases for more information).

More precisely, this is the 0.2.1 release, plus two commits from CJ van den Berg. I assumed that they were covered by the BSD3 license.

Because of the dependency, I had to package gtk-traymanager too. I am at your disposal for any questions you may have and I would be glad to package new releases of Taffybar.

Greetings,
Louis Bettens