Re: ready for unstable

Thank you!

Le 22. 07. 13 23:45, Joachim Breitner a écrit :
> yi still needs the copyright file fixed; it was rejected when it was
> first uploaded:
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-haskell/2013/05/msg00021.html

These files are:
src/library/Shim/Hsinfo.hs
src/library/Shim/Utils.hs
Am I right? There's a patch coming.

Also, it looks like the right syntax for this license is BSD-3-clause and not BSD3, source:
http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/copyright-format/1.0/#license-specification

Speaking of yi's documentation, what about shipping the following file?
https://github.com/yi-editor/yi/blob/master/doc/monads.html
I've also seen that the manpage also exists upstream. I'll deal with showing them my changes.

> taffybar: If this program is configured by editing Haskell, then there
> should be some kind of Recommends: on libghc-taffybar-dev from the
> taffybar package, and probably some mention of this already in
> taffybar’s package description, pointing out that people are very
> likely to want libghc-taffybar-dev (and -doc) if they want taffybar.

You are right. I looked at xmonad for an example, and shouldn't yi do the same? Patches coming.

Salutations,
Louis