Re: Build failures blocking testing

Hi,

of Colin’s original list of build-related testing migration blockers,
only the ghc failue on s390x remains:

Am Montag, den 17.06.2013, 22:36 +0100 schrieb Colin Watson:
>   http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/ghc/ticket/7993

unfortunately, upstream has not reacted on this bug.

How should we proceed from there?

To be honest, I don’t know of many users of Haskell on Debian on s390x,
so I’m not inclined to invest a lot of time in it, and we could simply
remove Haskell on s390x. We did that with ia64 some years ago and nobody
complained. OTOH it would be nice, once ia64 is dropped, to claim that
we support haskell on _all_ architectures.

Maybe the s390x porters could be made aware of the issue; but would they
have a greater motivation to fix this?