lambdabot unbuildable

Hi Joachim,

I tried to build lambdabot from darcs, but got:

  test -x debian/rules
  dh_testroot
  dh_clean
  dh_clean: No compatibility level specified in debian/compat
  dh_clean: This package will soon FTBFS; time to fix it!
  dh_clean: Compatibility levels before 5 are deprecated (level 1 in use)
  [ ! -x "debian/hlibrary.setup" ] || debian/hlibrary.setup clean
  rm -rf dist dist-ghc dist-hugs debian/hlibrary.setup Setup.hi Setup.ho Setup.o .*config*
  rm -f build-ghc-stamp build-hugs-stamp build-haddock-stamp
  rm -rf debian/tmp-inst-ghc
  rm -f debian/extra-depends
  rm -f debian/libghc-lambdabot-doc.links
  rm -f debian/hlibrary.Makefile
  rm -rf debian/dh_haskell_shlibdeps
  dpkg-source: info: using source format `3.0 (quilt)'
  dpkg-source: info: building lambdabot using existing ./lambdabot_4.3.orig.tar.gz
  Perhaps you used the wrong -p or --strip option?
  The text leading up to this was:
  --------------------------
  |--- a/Plugin/Pl/Common.hs
  |+++ b/Plugin/Pl/Common.hs
  --------------------------
  No file to patch.  Skipping patch.
  1 out of 1 hunk ignored
  Perhaps you used the wrong -p or --strip option?
  The text leading up to this was:
  --------------------------
  |--- a/Plugin/Pl/RuleLib.hs
  --------------------------
  No file to patch.  Skipping patch.
  1 out of 1 hunk ignored
  dpkg-source: info: fuzz is not allowed when applying patches
  dpkg-source: info: if patch 'fewer-extensions.diff' is correctly applied by quilt, use 'quilt refresh' to update it
  dpkg-source: error: LC_ALL=C patch -t -F 0 -N -p1 -u -V never -g0 -E -b -B .pc/fewer-extensions.diff/ --reject-file=- < lambdabot-4.3.orig.MkYmCX/debian/patches/fewer-extensions.diff gave error exit status 1
  E: Failed to package source directory /home/cjwatson/src/debian/pkg-haskell/lambdabot/lambdabot-4.3

It looks like the patches need some work.  fewer-extensions.diff looks
like it could possibly be dropped but I don't know enough about why it's
there since it has no patch header; use-different-datapath.diff might
need to be refreshed; and I think use-different-fptoolspath.diff can be
dropped.  But in general it could use attention from somebody
better-qualified than I.

Thanks,