Haskell Platform 2013.2.0.0

Hi,

tomorrow, the new haskell platform is expected. Using all-packages.cabal
(or actually the new packages.txt and the perl script) I simulated the
required upgrades and found this to work:

alex [-3.0.2-] {+3.0.5+}
async [-2.0.1.3-] {+2.0.1.4+}
case-insensitive [-1.0-] {+1.0.0.1+}
ChasingBottoms [-1.3.0.5-] {+1.3.0.6+}
diagrams 0.6 {+hand-created meta package, does not yet pull in diagrams-contrib+}
gloss 1.7.8.2 {+needs too old OpenGL+}
GLUT [-2.3.1.0-] {+2.4.0.0+}
HTTP [-4000.2.6-] {+4000.2.8+}
HUnit [-1.2.5.1-] {+1.2.5.2+}
network [-2.4.0.1-] {+2.4.1.2+}
OpenGL [-2.6.0.1-] {+2.8.0.0+}
split [-0.2.1.1-] {+0.2.2+}
stm [-2.4-] {+2.4.2+}
syb [-0.3.7-] {+0.4.0+}
text [-0.11.2.3-] {+0.11.3.1+}
zlib [-0.5.4.0-] {+0.5.4.1+}

(report generated with darcs diff --no-unified --diff-opts=-u0 |wdiff -d|grep -v @)

with the exception that gloss needs to be upgraded (see my other mail),
and that our diagrams metapackage should depend on diagrams-contrib,
which we need to package.

As soon as a OpenGL-2.8 compatible version of gloss is uploaded we can
do these bumps and update our platform package. We are already ahead of
the official platform with cgi.

Or actually, we can do the other version bumps any time before that as
well.