Haskell job for jenkins.debian.org

Hi,

as discussed on IRC I’d like to contribute a Haskell job to Jenkins; see
the attached patch.

Rationale for using Jenkins over piuparts: We’d like the guarantee that
all Haskell packages can be installed together.

Rationale for using Jenkins over edos-debcheck here: ghc, ghc-doc and
hoogle run triggers upon every package installation. I’d like to ensure
that these cope with all haskell package in the distro.

Note that the job will fail in at least sid ATM... let’s call it test
driven development.

Thanks for providing jenkings.d.o,