Re: happstack/hsp 0.8

I believe hsp 0.8  / hsx2hs 0.12 are fine now[1]. The issue is that
the Happstack related packages like happstack-hsp, reform-hsp, etc,
need to be updated to use the new HSP library. The new hsp made a
couple great changes like switching from String to Text and changing
the package names, but that obviously requires some pervasive updates
to existing code.

This shouldn't actually take that long to do.. more than an hour but
less than two days. There is nothing too tricky, just annoying stuff
:) I'll trying to bump it up in the queue. The tricky part is that I
want to make sure that people can continue using HSP 0.7 for a while
and not be forced to upgrade right away HSP 0.8. If we follow the PVP
correctly, that should be fine for cabal users. For people using the
debs.. I guess they don't have much choice.

- jeremy
[1] Initially there was an issue where a type did not get updated from
String to Text but that was fixed if you look at the changelog,

http://hub.darcs.net/nibro/hsx2hs/changes