RFP: gitit2 dependencies

Hi,

I'm trying to learn Haskell since I'd like to use gitit2 and because I can't
be a serious programmer not being fluent in Haskell. :-)

But I wouldn't like to start with packaging Haskell stuff right now. Would you
like to have a look at the dependencies of gitit2 and package the missing
stuff? https://github.com/jgm/gitit2

I'm missing http://hackage.haskell.org/package/yesod-newsfeed

I don't know whether more packages are missing. Haskell-mode in Emacs always
only shows me one missing import at a time. But I think the above is the only
one.

Regards,

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro