Re: haskell-publicsuffixlist_0.0.3-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

How soon do you need this released? I have some other work that I'd like to do on the package before releasing.

--Myles

On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 8:24 AM, Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org> wrote:
Hi,

Am Montag, den 04.03.2013, 22:39 -0800 schrieb Myles C. Maxfield:
> Alright, I think I'm about ready to release. Do you want to take a
> look at the source [1] to make sure I didn't mess anything up before I
> push? If you don't have time, don't sweat it.

besides the small changes that I just sent you via
https://github.com/litherum/publicsuffixlist/pull/2 I think it is fine.

Thanks for being cooperative with the special issues of Debian, this is
greatly appreciated.